Good to see you again. Just a short update, I have finished school and have been excepted into Arts University Bournemouth and will be moving there in September. I want to try to make DIY once in a while and maybe some favorites. On with the blog, I was taking with a friend the other day about how she was always saving recipes on her phone from different sites and always forgetting about them. So of course I recommend Pinterest but she liked the old fashion things people did like write recipes on paper. I wanted to give her something special for her birthday so I thought this would be the perfect gift. PLUS, a free printable for you...
Friday, September 11, 2015
So School is under way, at least for me. Busy times are coming and you need to gear up! I hope you have a great school semester and make some time for you and crafting is always fun.
1. Love this idea of putting any picture on a book. You could make you custom art book or a picture of you and your friend.
2. With your laptop by your side you need to keep it safe and scratch free, This looks so good.
3. I don't know how envelopes have anything to do with school but these ones are just so amazing.
4. Pen holder is a must!! also to be used for colors and pencils.
5. And in the end you need a pen pots in beautiful colors to brighten up your day.
Keep in working hard and it will be worth it :) Enjoy school.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Ok I know what your thinking, why is she posting so few posts? and I know you will not take this as an excuse but I have been busy with work this summer and now school. I want to keep on blogging and hope to get at least 2 post per month. (I also know it's not much but I don't want to set the bar to high) So..let's get to it ;) My husky hasn't had a bed in a while and I felt like he kind of wanted something soft to lie on. So I made this cute pet bed for him, and he loves it!
P.S. The reason I have 2 fabrics in this tutorial is I made the dark blue one first but because I criticized myself to much I didn't like it :/ but now I kind of regret that. So don't think you stuff is worse than other peoples. You are your worst critic.!
Monday, August 10, 2015
I know August is well under way and I haven't written in a long time because I have been working my ass off at work. But here are my July favorites, the peaces I wish I had time to make. I hope you enjoy and may the last month of summer be the best one jet.
1. I love this great back to school origami holders, easy to make and look great on the table.
2. This hanging planter from fall for diy is the best one jet, and she makes a lot of planters.
3. OMG, when I saw this great way of hanging pictures I said, I have to make this!!
4. This is a great way to make your doors or your closet look so elegant.
5. Getting into minimalist necklaces now a days and this one is so simple yet pretty.
See you on the flip side...
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
I love to cook something new on Sundays and it often comes from Pinterest. I thought it would be a great idea to have the Ipad by my side ,in my small kitchen to view the recipes at a glance. Know I just hang it on my cabinet with some tape and it's bound to fall down. But I hope you enjoy and save some money on an Ipad stand.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
So I had this crazy idea yesterday to make a DIY review. I love trying out and making other peoples diy's but have often wondered how well they work and how easy they are to make. I make a lot of DIY as gifts and also if I want something new for myself. Let me know what you think on this new venture of mine and maybe I will write one again.
Friday, April 10, 2015
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Welcome to my new blog. Many changes have been made and the most obvious one is that the blog has a new name and a new objective. Feel free to read through my chaos of a former blog and come back for some interesting DIY in the future.
I wanted to start the blog with an Easter inspired earrings DIY, so lets start.
- Flat earring back
- Strong multipurpose glue
- Polymer clay in black and white
1. Take a bit of the white clay and half that size of the black. (change the proportions if you want darker clay )
2. Roll them into balls and mix them together at will.
3. Separate them in half and shape them into an egg shape.
4. Bake for 15 minutes on 130°C/275°F
5. Let it cool and glue the pins on. Let that stand for at lest 24 house before using them, just to be safe.(If you are using the E6000 glue as I am.)
I just love the marbled look and I decided at the end to use a bit more black, because the white turned a bit brown in the oven. Have a great Easter and I'll see next week.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Most of the people that know me, know that I love to cook, I have tried to make a tradition with my boyfriend. You know how you end up pinning a lot of pictures and recipes of great looking food but never try it. Well every Sunday we find a new recipe and cook it. It's a fun way to try something new and give yourself time to do something different.
//Flestir vita að mér finnst gaman að elda, Ég er byrjuð að reyna að halda hefð með kærasta mínum. Þið vitið hvernig maður er alltaf að skoða og pinna gyrnilegar uppskriftir á Pinterest en eldar þær aldrei. Ég er byjuð að reyna að elda alltaf eitthvað nýtt á hverjum Sunnudegi. Það er frábær leið til að gera eittvað saman og prófa eitthvað nýtt.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
One of my new years resolutions is for this blog to reach higher ground. By that I mean getting the blog out there and getting more followers and a better looking site. Here is NoOn's new years resolution.
1. Get a new name: There will be a name change in 2015 that I can't wait to share with you all.
2. A narrower topic: This blog has been a little bit all over the place, mostly because I haven't been able to decide what this blog should mainly be about. But big changes need to be made for the blog to move forward.
3. Reaching more followers on all social media: I want more followers for my blog to have a purpose. But I don't want to put a number on it just so I won't be disappointed or discouraged if I don't reach it.
4. Being different: This one is simple. Just try to be me and not do the same as everyone, just to get more followers. Why am I doing this at all, if that's the case?
5. Getting a schedule : With school and work it can be hard to put down a schedule, especially if you have a writers block. But it is crucial to get more followers and putting down a solid ground for the page.
Hope to see in the new year, with a brighter smile and a bigger heart. And can't wait to get started on improving the page .
Thanks for reading.
Saturday, December 20, 2014
I know many of you are finished with the Christmas shopping and crafting but here is an easy gift idea for you who are late in the gift buying department.
- Steel circles from Sostrene grene
- Clasp and circles to attach.
1. Start by measuring your wrist and cutting the chain
2. Then fasten the chain to the circle
3. Know cut the chin in the middle and put the clasp there.
All done. So easy but stylish and trendy.
Monday, December 15, 2014
Christmas is coming soon and my aspiration this year is pretty gifts. I love experimenting with wrapping and the various ways to use things in wrapping. Here are some ideas but more will come soon as I have ordered pretty calendars from Prentagram which I can't wait to wrap.
//Þá eru jólin alveg að fara að koma og áherslan mín í ár eru fallegir pakkar. Ég elska að prófa mig áfram með innpökkun og mismunandi hluti sem hægt er að nota við inpökkun. Hér eru nokkrar hugmyndir en fleirri munu koma seinna þar sem ég er að bíða eftir sendingu frá prentagram með fallegum dagatölum sem munu verða að fallegum pökkum.
I got all my wrapping decor and paper from: Sostrene Grene, Tiger & Ikea.